What’s hot in v.1.11.1 - April 25, 2022
- Fixed an incorrect licensing message on B2B Magento Enterprise instances which would display when an invalid license was entered.
Confirmed compatibility with the latest Magento 2.4.4 and 2.3.7-p3 versions as well as PHP 8.1.
What’s hot in v.1.10.17 - October 22, 2021
- Confirmed compatibility with the latest Magento 2.4.3-p1 and 2.3.7-p2 versions.
What’s hot in v.1.10.15 - August 31, 2021
- Added new Magento Admin comments for the Print Order functionality to highlight that this feature works only for logged in customers - Magento does not allow this for security reasons.
- Confirmed compatibility with the newly released Magento 2.4.3, 2.4.2-p2 and 2.3.7-p1 versions.
- Added .localhost as an accepted domain termination for the licensing process.
What’s hot in v.1.10.11 - July 7, 2021
- Added improvments to the WeltPixel Developer Magento Admin section. Latest Cron Jobs now lists the last 100 executed Cron Jobs.
What’s hot in v.1.10.9 - May 18, 2021
- Confirmed compatibility with the newly released Magento 2.3.7 and 2.4.2-p1 versions.
What’s hot in v.1.10.7 - March 26, 2021
- Excluded Magento 2.0.x - 2.2.x from new features and fixes starting with this release.
- Adjusted WeltPixel Developer section comments.
What’s hot in v.1.10.5 - February 12, 2021
- Confirmed compatibility with the newly released Magento 2.4.2 version.
- Added additional backend versioning verifications.
- Backend module code optimizations.
What’s hot in v.1.10.1 - October 22, 2020
- Fixed a bug related to MultiShipping on Magento 2.4.x.
- Confirmed compatibility with the newly released Magento 2.4.1 version.
What’s hot in v.1.10.0 - August 10, 2020
- Confirmed compatibility with the newly released Magento 2.4.0 version.
What’s hot in v.1.9.8 - July 6, 2020
- Fixed a bug which prevented the Custom CMS Block functionality from working on the Success Page.
- Aligned Google Map functionality on Success Page with CSP restrictions.
- Whitelisted domain for Content Security Policies introduced in Magento 2.3.5.
What’s hot in v.1.9.7 - May 7, 2020
- Confirmed compatibility with Magento 2.3.5.
- Implemented small Backend performance optimizations.
- Added nxcli.net (Nexcess temporary URL) as a valid domain in the licensing process.
- Added an option in the Developer section to allow for switching Magento's CSP between "report-only" and "restrict".
What’s hot in v.1.9.6 - April 9, 2020
- Fixed a Backend issue on Magento Commerce whereby the Category Schedule functionality was not working properly.
What’s hot in v.1.9.5 - March 10, 2020
- Fixed an error that occurred when using the extension with certain Custom Checkouts related to block elements not being found.
- Added backend Google reCaptcha compatibility for Magento 2.3.x
What’s hot in v.1.9.4 - February 5, 2020
- Code enhancements for increased security. Changed User Group info collection method.
- Confirmed compatibility for Magento 2.3.4.
What’s hot in v.1.9.2 - November 27, 2019
- Fixed an issue whereby the Continue Shopping button on the Success Page would not work when an order was placed with multiple addresses.
- Added Magento and PHP version in the WeltPixel Developer section.
What’s hot in v.1.9.1 - October 16, 2019
- Added compatibility for Magento Multi-Address Shipping.
- CSS and layout adjustments.
- Confirmed compatibility with the latst Magento 2.3.3 version.
- Included the WeSupply Toolbox integration extension - Proactive Notifications Email & SMS, Returns & RMA, Store Locator, Delivery Date Estimate, Logistics Analytics, NPS & CSAT score. Get Free on-boarding and launch within 24 hours.
What’s hot in v.1.9.0 - July 18, 2019
- Confirmed compatibility with Magento 2.3.2.
- Added HTTPS endpoint for licensing process.
What’s hot in v.1.8.5 - June 7, 2019
- Fixed an issue which caused order totals to be displayed incorrectly when the Display Currency was different to the Base Currency.
- Small performance improvements.
What’s hot in v.1.8.4 - April 25, 2019
- Added PHP version in the WeltPixel Developer Section.
What’s hot in v.1.8.3 - April 3rd, 2019
- Fixed an issue where tax settings (incl/excl) were not taken into consideration in the totals on the Success Page. Order totals will now be correctly displayed, no matter the Magento tax settings.
- Improved images shown on the Thank You Page. Configurable Product images are now used if Simple Products associated have no images.
- Added new translatable text to module translation library.
- Confirmed compatibility for Magento 2.3.1.
What’s hot in v.1.8.2 - January 24, 2019
- Helpcenter adjustment, removed Zendesk iframe and added a simple link to our Support Center in order to avoid any potential conflicts with other admin js added by 3rd party extensions.
- Fix for multiple rewritten ImageFactory classes, rewrite check validity, rewrite checks optimizations.
What’s hot in v.1.8.0 - December 8, 2018
- Added the possibility of enabling a Google Map which shows the customer's Shipping Address.
- Added the possibility of enabling blocks which show Customer Information such as address and chosen shipping and payment methods and Order Details such as the product ordered, price, quantity, etc.
- Fixed a bug where purchasing downloadable products would throw an error due to searching for a shipping address.
- Compatibility adjustments for Magento 2.1.16/2.2.7/2.3.0.
- PHP 7.2 compatibility added.
- As Magento 2.3 comes with major core changes, we have provided a different set of files in order to achieve the best performance on each version.
What’s hot in v.1.7.5 - October 24, 2018
- Added support for magento 2.2.6, now users can create an account from custom thank you page in M2.2.6.
- Added detailed error messages for invalid licenses for an easier identification of the cause.
- License improvements, added *.magento.cloud as a valid test domain for Enterprise Cloud environments. Now both ‘magentosite.cloud’ and ‘magneto.cloud’ can be used for testing purpose with the production domain license.
What’s hot in v.1.7.4 - September 25, 2018
- Admin menu styling to fit screen size 1366px.
- Fix for production mode with merged JS - missing color pallet display now fixed.
What’s hot in v.1.7.3 - August 23, 2018
- License improvements, adding *.magento.cloud as a valid test domain.
What’s hot in v.1.7.2 - August 2, 2018
- Fixed admin random logout issue.
- Licensing improvements, allowing 3 letter domain as valid domain.
What’s hot in v.1.7.1 - July 12, 2018
- Compatibility with Magento 2.2.5 both Open Source & Commerce Cloud B2B.
- Added domain.test & [any_subdomain].domain.test to the list of valid urls for staging/development environments. Added domain validation with port number included for licensing purpose.
- Added licensing compatibility with Magento B2B.
What’s hot in v.1.7.0 - July 5, 2018
- Added option to enable/disable WeltPixel admin notifications.
- Show store and server related information under debugging tab: Magento Mode, Magento Edition, Server User, Magento Installation Path, Current server time, Latest cron jobs.
- Added licensing, license key needs to be generated under weltpixel.com account for purchased product, based on domain name and added under your magento installation.
What’s hot in v.1.6.4 - May 16, 2018
- Compatibility with Magento 2.2.4, logger broken reference fix, changed to rewrite from plugin.
What’s hot in version 1.6.0 - March 1st, 2018
Fix newsletter subscribe icon position on checkout page.
What’s hot in version 1.5.8 - January 12, 2018