What’s hot in v.1.11.15 - March 22, 2023
Fixed an error that would sometimes be thrown in the WeltPixel Debugger, depending on various server permissions.
Fixed a small dependency issue when the extension was used with the Pearl Theme.
Added compatibility with the latest Magento 2.4.6 and 2.4.5-p2 versions.
What’s hot in v.1.11.11 - November 23, 2022
Fixed an issue which sometimes caused prices to be displayed without tax on the Success Page, in the Order Items section.
Confirmed compatibility with the latest Magento Security Patch releases 2.4.5-p1 and 2.4.4-p2.
What’s hot in v.1.11.7 - September 1, 2022
Confirmed compatibility with the latest Magento 2.4.5 and 2.4.4-p1 versions.
Updated installation/upgrade scripts to use data patches.
What’s hot in v.1.11.1 - April 25, 2022
- Fixed an incorrect licensing message on B2B Magento Enterprise instances which would display when an invalid license was entered.
Confirmed compatibility with the latest Magento 2.4.4 and 2.3.7-p3 versions as well as PHP 8.1.
What’s hot in v.1.10.17 - October 22, 2021
- Confirmed compatibility with the latest Magento 2.4.3-p1 and 2.3.7-p2 versions.
What’s hot in v.1.10.15 - August 31, 2021
- Added new Magento Admin comments for the Print Order functionality to highlight that this feature works only for logged in customers - Magento does not allow this for security reasons.
- Confirmed compatibility with the newly released Magento 2.4.3, 2.4.2-p2 and 2.3.7-p1 versions.
- Added .localhost as an accepted domain termination for the licensing process.
What’s hot in v.1.10.11 - July 7, 2021
- Added improvments to the WeltPixel Developer Magento Admin section. Latest Cron Jobs now lists the last 100 executed Cron Jobs.
What’s hot in v.1.10.9 - May 18, 2021
- Confirmed compatibility with the newly released Magento 2.3.7 and 2.4.2-p1 versions.
What’s hot in v.1.10.7 - March 26, 2021
- Excluded Magento 2.0.x - 2.2.x from new features and fixes starting with this release.
- Adjusted WeltPixel Developer section comments.
What’s hot in v.1.10.5 - February 12, 2021
- Confirmed compatibility with the newly released Magento 2.4.2 version.
- Added additional backend versioning verifications.
- Backend module code optimizations.
What’s hot in v.1.10.1 - October 22, 2020
- Fixed a bug related to MultiShipping on Magento 2.4.x.
- Confirmed compatibility with the newly released Magento 2.4.1 version.
What’s hot in v.1.10.0 - August 10, 2020
- Confirmed compatibility with the newly released Magento 2.4.0 version.
What’s hot in v.1.9.8 - July 6, 2020
- Fixed a bug which prevented the Custom CMS Block functionality from working on the Success Page.
- Aligned Google Map functionality on Success Page with CSP restrictions.
- Whitelisted domain for Content Security Policies introduced in Magento 2.3.5.
What’s hot in v.1.9.7 - May 7, 2020
- Confirmed compatibility with Magento 2.3.5.
- Implemented small Backend performance optimizations.
- Added nxcli.net (Nexcess temporary URL) as a valid domain in the licensing process.
- Added an option in the Developer section to allow for switching Magento's CSP between "report-only" and "restrict".
What’s hot in v.1.9.6 - April 9, 2020
- Fixed a Backend issue on Magento Commerce whereby the Category Schedule functionality was not working properly.
What’s hot in v.1.9.5 - March 10, 2020
- Fixed an error that occurred when using the extension with certain Custom Checkouts related to block elements not being found.
- Added backend Google reCaptcha compatibility for Magento 2.3.x
What’s hot in v.1.9.4 - February 5, 2020
- Code enhancements for increased security. Changed User Group info collection method.
- Confirmed compatibility for Magento 2.3.4.
What’s hot in v.1.9.2 - November 27, 2019
- Fixed an issue whereby the Continue Shopping button on the Success Page would not work when an order was placed with multiple addresses.
- Added Magento and PHP version in the WeltPixel Developer section.
What’s hot in v.1.9.1 - October 16, 2019
- Added compatibility for Magento Multi-Address Shipping.
- CSS and layout adjustments.
- Confirmed compatibility with the latst Magento 2.3.3 version.
- Included the WeSupply Toolbox integration extension - Proactive Notifications Email & SMS, Returns & RMA, Store Locator, Delivery Date Estimate, Logistics Analytics, NPS & CSAT score. Get Free on-boarding and launch within 24 hours.
What’s hot in v.1.9.0 - July 18, 2019
- Confirmed compatibility with Magento 2.3.2.
- Added HTTPS endpoint for licensing process.
What’s hot in v.1.8.5 - June 7, 2019
- Fixed an issue which caused order totals to be displayed incorrectly when the Display Currency was different to the Base Currency.
- Small performance improvements.
What’s hot in v.1.8.4 - April 25, 2019
- Added PHP version in the WeltPixel Developer Section.
What’s hot in v.1.8.3 - April 3rd, 2019
- Fixed an issue where tax settings (incl/excl) were not taken into consideration in the totals on the Success Page. Order totals will now be correctly displayed, no matter the Magento tax settings.
- Improved images shown on the Thank You Page. Configurable Product images are now used if Simple Products associated have no images.
- Added new translatable text to module translation library.
- Confirmed compatibility for Magento 2.3.1.
What’s hot in v.1.8.2 - January 24, 2019
- Helpcenter adjustment, removed Zendesk iframe and added a simple link to our Support Center in order to avoid any potential conflicts with other admin js added by 3rd party extensions.
- Fix for multiple rewritten ImageFactory classes, rewrite check validity, rewrite checks optimizations.
What’s hot in v.1.8.0 - December 8, 2018
- Added the possibility of enabling a Google Map which shows the customer's Shipping Address.
- Added the possibility of enabling blocks which show Customer Information such as address and chosen shipping and payment methods and Order Details such as the product ordered, price, quantity, etc.
- Fixed a bug where purchasing downloadable products would throw an error due to searching for a shipping address.
- Compatibility adjustments for Magento 2.1.16/2.2.7/2.3.0.
- PHP 7.2 compatibility added.
- As Magento 2.3 comes with major core changes, we have provided a different set of files in order to achieve the best performance on each version.
What’s hot in v.1.7.5 - October 24, 2018
- Added support for magento 2.2.6, now users can create an account from custom thank you page in M2.2.6.
- Added detailed error messages for invalid licenses for an easier identification of the cause.
- License improvements, added *.magento.cloud as a valid test domain for Enterprise Cloud environments. Now both ‘magentosite.cloud’ and ‘magneto.cloud’ can be used for testing purpose with the production domain license.
What’s hot in v.1.7.4 - September 25, 2018
- Admin menu styling to fit screen size 1366px.
- Fix for production mode with merged JS - missing color pallet display now fixed.
What’s hot in v.1.7.3 - August 23, 2018
- License improvements, adding *.magento.cloud as a valid test domain.
What’s hot in v.1.7.2 - August 2, 2018
- Fixed admin random logout issue.
- Licensing improvements, allowing 3 letter domain as valid domain.
What’s hot in v.1.7.1 - July 12, 2018
- Compatibility with Magento 2.2.5 both Open Source & Commerce Cloud B2B.
- Added domain.test & [any_subdomain].domain.test to the list of valid urls for staging/development environments. Added domain validation with port number included for licensing purpose.
- Added licensing compatibility with Magento B2B.
What’s hot in v.1.7.0 - July 5, 2018
- Added option to enable/disable WeltPixel admin notifications.
- Show store and server related information under debugging tab: Magento Mode, Magento Edition, Server User, Magento Installation Path, Current server time, Latest cron jobs.
- Added licensing, license key needs to be generated under weltpixel.com account for purchased product, based on domain name and added under your magento installation.
What’s hot in v.1.6.4 - May 16, 2018
- Compatibility with Magento 2.2.4, logger broken reference fix, changed to rewrite from plugin.
What’s hot in version 1.6.0 - March 1st, 2018
Fix newsletter subscribe icon position on checkout page.
What’s hot in version 1.5.8 - January 12, 2018