What’s new in v.1.11.19 - October 19, 2023
Fixed a bug that would sometimes result in an infinite spinner being displayed in the Mini Cart after adding a product to the cart via the Quick View popup.
Optimized the license verification process for increased Magento Admin performance, as well as to account for licensing server downtimes.
Fixed an issue that would sometimes result in an error being thrown when using older PHP versions, such as PHP 7.4.
Confirmed compatibility with the newly released Magento 2.4.6-p3, 2.4.5-p5, and 2.4.4-p6 Security Patches.
What’s new in v.1.11.17 - June 28, 2023
Fixed an issue that would sometimes prevent products from being added to cart when using the Quick View Popup functionality.
Confirmed compatibility with the latest Magento Security Patch releases 2.4.6-p1, 2.4.5-p3 and 2.4.4-p4.
Fixed an error related to PHP 8.2 that would show when accessing the WeltPixel Debugger.
Added .localdev as a universally accepted licensing domain.
What’s new in v.1.11.15 - March 22, 2023
Fixed a bug that would cause the Quick View button to be displayed incorrectly on certain Category Page configurations.
Fixed an error that would be thrown in some cases when displaying the Product Price in the Quick View window.
Fixed a bug that would occasionally prevent certain frontend notification messages from being displayed.
Fixed an error that would sometimes be thrown in the WeltPixel Debugger, depending on various server permissions.
Added compatibility with the latest Magento 2.4.6 and 2.4.5-p2 versions.
What’s new in v.1.11.11 - November 23, 2022
Fixed an error related to PHP 8.1 that was thrown when adding Quick View Messages on Magento Commerce.
Fixed a bug that prevented tax from being applied correctly to prices in the Quick View Popup.
Confirmed compatibility with the latest Magento Security Patch releases 2.4.5-p1 and 2.4.4-p2.
What’s new in v.1.11.7 - September 1, 2022
New Feature: The Add to Cart Confirmation Popup functionality now works on CMS Pages as well - the popup will display when adding products to the cart from Product Carousels or Product Grids.
Fixed a bug that prevented the Continue Shopping button on the Add to Cart Popup from functioning correctly.
Confirmed compatibility with the latest Magento 2.4.5 and 2.4.4-p1 versions.
Updated installation/upgrade scripts to use data patches.
What’s new in v.1.11.1 - April 25, 2022
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Quick View Popup from displaying when using the Owl Carousel Free extension and displaying a carousel in the Popup.
- Fixed an incorrect licensing message on B2B Magento Enterprise instances which would display when an invalid license was entered.
- Confirmed compatibility with the latest Magento 2.4.4 and 2.3.7-p3 versions as well as PHP 8.1.
What’s new in v.1.10.17 - October 22, 2021
- Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented the Confirmation Popup from displaying on the frontend.
- Fixed an issue whereby the product price was not displayed in the Confirmation Popup.
- Confirmed compatibility with the latest Magento 2.4.3-p1 and 2.3.7-p2 versions.
What’s new in v.1.10.15 - August 31, 2021
- Made various accessibility improvements to be able to properly highlight the Quick View button when using the keyboard/screen reader.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented minicart content from updating when a new item was added, after the popup was closed.
- Fixed a few minor typos related to the Confirmation Popup for increased clarity.
- Confirmed compatibility with the newly released Magento 2.4.3, 2.4.2-p2 and 2.3.7-p1 versions.
- Added .localhost as an accepted domain termination for the licensing process.
What’s new in v.1.10.11 - July 7, 2021
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Ajax Confirmation Popup functionality from working if the Quick View functionality was disabled.
- Fixed an error that was thrown when the custom loading placeholder functionality was enabled but no placeholder was uploaded.
- Fixed an incompatibility related to the Ajax Confirmation Popup functionality and Bundle Products.
- Adjusted the Ajax Confirmation Popup functionality to take Tax settings into consideration.
- Added improvments to the WeltPixel Developer Magento Admin section. Latest Cron Jobs now lists the last 100 executed Cron Jobs.
What’s new in v.1.10.9 - May 18, 2021
- New feature: Added an Ajax Cart Confirmation Pop-Up functionality, which allows for displaying a custom CMS Block and/or a Related, Cross-Sell or Up-Sell Product Carousel (requires the Owl Carousel extension).
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Quick View button from being displayed on mobile devices.
- Confirmed compatibility with the newly released Magento 2.3.7 and 2.4.2-p1 versions.
What’s new in v.1.10.7 - March 26, 2021
- Excluded Magento 2.0.x - 2.2.x from new features and fixes starting with this release.
- Adjusted WeltPixel Developer section comments.
What’s new in v.1.10.5 - February 12, 2021
- Fixed a bug that caused the Quick View button to lose stying when changing the page via Infinite Scroll (Only when using the Ajax Infinite Scroll extension).
- Confirmed compatibility with the newly released Magento 2.4.2 version.
- Added additional backend versioning verifications.
- Backend module code optimizations.
What’s new in v.1.10.1 - October 22, 2020
- Made adjustments to Quick View design in List Mode on the Category Page.
- Fixed an issue related to the Quick View Hotpot Widget that prevented the position of the Widget from being changed.
- Confirmed compatibility with the newly released Magento 2.4.1 version.
What’s new in v.1.10.0 - August 10, 2020
- Confirmed compatibility with the newly released Magento 2.4.0 version.
What’s new in v.1.9.8 - July 6, 2020
- Fixed a bug which prevented the Enable/Disable Zoom option from working correctly.
- Whitelisted domain for Content Security Policies introduced in Magento 2.3.5.
What’s new in v.1.9.7 - May 7, 2020
- New feature (PRO version only) - Added Next/Prev buttons to the Quick View window which allow for cycling through products on Category Pages without closing Quick view.
- New feature (PRO version only) - Introduced the possibility of adding the Quick View functionality to the Search Results Page.
- Confirmed compatibility with Magento 2.3.5.
- Implemented small Backend performance optimizations.
- Added nxcli.net (Nexcess temporary URL) as a valid domain in the licensing process.
- Added an option in the Developer section to allow for switching Magento's CSP between "report-only" and "restrict"
What’s new in v.1.9.6 - April 9, 2020
- New feature (PRO version only) - You can now add a Custom Global Message/Custom Dynamic Message to your Quick View Popup, in which you can advertise discounts, promotions and display relevant information about your products to users.
- New feature (PRO version only) - Added the possibility of displaying the Quick View on mobile as well.
- Added an option which allows the Estimated Delivery Date (requires the WeSupply Integration) to be hidden from the Quick View Popup.
- Fixed a backend issue on Magento Commerce whereby the Category Schedule functionality was not working properly.
What’s new in v.1.9.5 - March 10, 2020
- Fixed an issue related to the Zoom Action setting via the Magento Admin.
- Added backend Google reCaptcha compatibility for Magento 2.3.x
What’s new in v.1.9.4 - February 5, 2020
- Fixed an bug which caused a 404 error in the console when the module was disabled via the Magento Admin.
- Code enhancements for increased security. Changed User Group info collection method.
- Confirmed compatibility for Magento 2.3.4.
What’s new in v.1.9.2 - November 27, 2019
- Added Magento and PHP version in the WeltPixel Developer section.
What’s new in v.1.9.1 - October 16, 2019
- Fixed an issue related to a deprecated live jQuery event.
- Confirmed compatibility with the latst Magento 2.3.3 version.
- Included the WeSupply Toolbox integration extension - Proactive Notifications Email & SMS, Returns & RMA, Store Locator, Delivery Date Estimate, Logistics Analytics, NPS & CSAT score. Get Free on-boarding and launch within 24 hours.
What’s new in v.1.9.0 - July 18, 2019
- Added some CSS improvments on mobile Quick View popup.
- Confirmed compatibility with Magento 2.3.2.
- Added HTTPS endpoint for licensing process.
What’s new in v.1.8.5 - June 7, 2019
- Small performance improvements.
What’s new in v.1.8.4 - April 25, 2019
- Added PHP version in the WeltPixel Developer Section.
What’s new in v.1.8.3 - April 3rd, 2019
- Added Quick View functionality for List View mode on Category Pages.
- Fixed Quick View Hotspot URL which can now be fetched with https.
- Confirmed compatibility for Magento 2.3.1.
What’s new in v.1.8.2 - January 24, 2019
- Helpcenter adjustment, removed Zendesk iframe and added a simple link to our Support Center in order to avoid any potential conflicts with other admin js added by 3rd party extensions.
- Fix for multiple rewritten ImageFactory classes, rewrite check validity, rewrite checks optimizations.
What’s new in v.1.8.0 - December 8, 2018
- Compatibility adjustments for Magento 2.1.16/2.2.7/2.3.0.
- PHP 7.2 compatibility added.
- As Magento 2.3 comes with major core changes, we have provided a different set of files in order to achieve the best performance on each version.
What’s new in v.1.7.5 - October 24, 2018
- Fixed image position in quickview when using small images on product page, the image is now centered and not alligned right anymore.
- Added detailed error messages for invalid licenses for an easier identification of the cause.
- License improvements, added *.magento.cloud as a valid test domain for Enterprise Cloud environments. Now both ‘magentosite.cloud’ and ‘magneto.cloud’ can be used for testing purpose with the production domain license.
What’s new in v.1.7.4 - September 25, 2018
- Optimization - Added admin dependancy options, css added only if enabled.
- Admin menu styling to fit screen size 1366px.
- Fix for production mode with merged JS - missing color pallet display now fixed.
What’s new in v.1.7.3 - August 23, 2018
- License improvements, adding *.magento.cloud as a valid test domain.
What’s new in v.1.7.2 - August 2, 2018
- Default hover value added, avoiding errors when this value is not set.
- Fixed admin random logout issue.
- Licensing improvements, allowing 3 letter domain as valid domain.
What’s new in v.1.7.1 - July 12, 2018
- Compatibility with Magento 2.2.5 both Open Source & Commerce Cloud B2B.
- Added domain.test & [any_subdomain].domain.test to the list of valid urls for staging/development environments. Added domain validation with port number included for licensing purpose.
- Added licensing compatibility with Magento B2B.
What’s new in v.1.7.0 - July 5, 2018
- Fixed Image Zoom hover out, not closing the magnifier.
- Added option to enable/disable WeltPixel admin notifications.
- Show store and server related information under debugging tab: Magento Mode, Magento Edition, Server User, Magento Installation Path, Current server time, Latest cron jobs.
- Added licensing, license key needs to be generated under weltpixel.com account for purchased product, based on domain name and added under your magento installation.
What’s new in version 1.6.4 - May 16, 2018
Compatibility with Magento 2.2.4, logger broken reference fix, changed to rewrite from plugin.
Quick View PRO: Hotspot functionality, added detailed comment on how it should be used.
Remove main quantity box for grouped product type.
What’s new in version 1.6.3 - April 10, 2018
Quick View PRO: SEO Optimized (no index/follow, canonical url options).
Quick View PRO: Added Quick view design #2 (for mobile as well).
Quick View PRO: Added Hotspot widget with product quick view functionality.
Removed duplicated Gallery Plugin and merge into 1 the functionality. (FREE and PRO)
What’s new in version 1.6.0 - March 1st, 2018
Remove fullscreen zoom option as it is deprecated.
Compatibility adjustments with WeltPixel Ajax Catalog and Infinite Scroll.
Remove duplicate plugin declaration.
What’s new in version 1.5.8 - January 12, 2018
Added version control for installed WeltPixel modules, including latest version check.
Allowing error message to be displayed in quickview
Removed default magento messages from popup.
Fix for redirect after when out of stock, quick cart module conflict issue fix when both have show cart option enabled.
What’s new in version 1.5.7 - December 14, 2017
Added Support Center functionality in Magento Admin.
Added Debugger functionality, checks for rewrites and points potential issues.
Redirect to cart after add to cart quickview issue fix.
What’s new in version 1.5.3 - September 20, 2017
Adjusting the downloadable information, moved the product info right side and css common media query.
Added compatibility with Magento 2.2, missing product options fix.
What’s new in version 1.3.4 - May 16, 2017
Added translations files under /i18n/en_US.csv.
What’s new in version.1.3.1 - March 11, 2017
- Changed product image position, fix for bundled products not showing up ok in quick view.
What’s new in version.1.0.8 - 02/02/2017
- Changed composer PHP dependency versions to meet latest magneto release requirements
What’s new in version.1.0.7 - 01/02/2017
- Fixed loading error when Google Tag Manager Enabled in Magento Enterprise 2.1.3
- Refactored documentation in HTML format
What’s new in version.1.0.6 - 22/12/2016
What’s new in version.1.0.4 - 22/11/2016
- Position middle to gallery
What’s new in version.1.0.3 - 10/10/2016
- Composer dependency version changes
What’s new in version.1.0.2 - 02/07/2016
- Compatibility with Magento 2.1
What’s new in version.1.0.1 - 05/06/2016
- New feature: After adding product to cart close quick view in X seconds
- New feature: Auto scroll to top and open quick
- New feature: Enable continue shopping/go to checkout buttons
- New feature: Enable / Disable zoom and magnifier options
- Fixed: vertical thumbnails white space issue on left side, whitespace removed