What’s new in v.1.11.15 - March 22, 2023
Fixed an error that would sometimes be thrown in the WeltPixel Debugger, depending on various server permissions.
Added compatibility with the latest Magento 2.4.6 and 2.4.5-p2 versions.
What’s new in v.1.11.11 - November 23, 2022
Fixed an issue that prevented the Related Products Carousel from displaying correctly in the Quick Cart.
Fixed an issue that prevented Product Prices from showing up in the Quick Cart Related Products Carousel.
Confirmed compatibility with the latest Magento Security Patch releases 2.4.5-p1 and 2.4.4-p2.
What’s new in v.1.11.7 - September 1, 2022
Confirmed compatibility with the latest Magento 2.4.5 and 2.4.4-p1 versions.
Updated installation/upgrade scripts to use data patches.
What’s new in v.1.11.1 - April 25, 2022
- New Feature: Discounts are now displayed in the Cart if coupon codes are used.
Added the backorder notification to the Quick Cart as well - this was previously only displayed on the Cart Page.
Added updated translations.
Fixed an incorrect licensing message on B2B Magento Enterprise instances which would display when an invalid license was entered.
Confirmed compatibility with the latest Magento 2.4.4 and 2.3.7-p3 versions as well as PHP 8.1.
What’s new in v.1.10.17 - October 22, 2021
- Confirmed compatibility with the latest Magento 2.4.3-p1 and 2.3.7-p2 versions.
What’s new in v.1.10.15 - August 31, 2021
- New Feature: Added an option which allows for inserting a Related/Cross-Sell/Up-Sell Product Carousel to the Quick Cart, with the ability to select whether to display the Carousel for the item added first or the item added last.
- New Feature: Added the possibility of inputting a Discount Code in the Quick Cart. Users can now add their Promo Codes via the Quick Cart so they don't need to wait to get to the Cart Page or Checkout.
- Added minor CSS adjustments for desktop and mobile.
- Confirmed compatibility with the newly released Magento 2.4.3, 2.4.2-p2 and 2.3.7-p1 versions.
- Added .localhost as an accepted domain termination for the licensing process.
What’s new in v.1.10.11 - July 7, 2021
- Fixed an error that was thrown in the View Order -> Invoices section of the Customer Account when the Quick Cart Sale Price functionality was enabled.
- Added improvments to the WeltPixel Developer Magento Admin section. Latest Cron Jobs now lists the last 100 executed Cron Jobs.
What’s new in v.1.10.9 - May 18, 2021
- New Feature: Added the possibility of displaying the Sale Price in the Quick Cart, if applicable. The Sale Price can be displayed inline or under the old price.
- Optimized interactions of the Quick Cart with the Sticky Add to Cart functionality on Product Pages (only applies to users of the Pearl Theme).
- Confirmed compatibility with the newly released Magento 2.3.7 and 2.4.2-p1 versions.
What’s new in v.1.10.7 - March 26, 2021
- NFixed a bug (Magento 2.4.2 only) that prevented the "Open Quick Cart after item is added" functionality from working, as well as editing the Qty via the Quick Cart.
- Made various optimizations to increase ADA accesibility.
- Excluded Magento 2.0.x - 2.2.x from new features and fixes starting with this release.
- Adjusted WeltPixel Developer section comments.
What’s new in v.1.10.5 - February 12, 2021
- New Feature: Added the possibility of choosing whether the "Open Minicart after Item is added/removed" option applies to desktop, mobile or both.
- Confirmed compatibility with the newly released Magento 2.4.2 version.
- Added additional backend versioning verifications.
- Backend module code optimizations.
What’s new in v.1.10.1 - October 22, 2020
- Minor adjustments to Custom CMS Block Admin option label.
- Confirmed compatibility with the newly released Magento 2.4.1 version.
What’s new in v.1.10.0 - August 10, 2020
- New Feature: Added the option to change the Quantity Selector in the Quick Cart to an input instead of Arrows or +/- signs.
- Confirmed compatibility with the newly released Magento 2.4.0 version.
What’s new in v.1.9.8 - July 6, 2020
- New Feature: Added the possibility of including a Custom Block in the Quick Cart for better advertising of promos or other content.
- New Feature: Added a new design for the Qty switcher in the Quick Cart. There is now a choice of Arrows or +/- symbols.
- Aligned the extension to take into consideration the default Magento options for Maximum Number of Items to Display in the minicart.
- Fixed a display bug that caused overlapping when Tax options were displayed in the Quick Cart.
- Whitelisted domain for Content Security Policies introduced in Magento 2.3.5.
What’s new in v.1.9.7 - May 7, 2020
- Confirmed compatibility with Magento 2.3.5.
- Implemented small Backend performance optimizations.
- Added nxcli.net (Nexcess temporary URL) as a valid domain in the licensing process.
- Added an option in the Developer section to allow for switching Magento's CSP between "report-only" and "restrict".
What’s new in v.1.9.6 - April 9, 2020
- Added proper Free Shipping Integration compatibility with Magento taxes. Prior to this, the variable used for determining the amount needed for free shipping did not take taxes into consideration.
- Fixed an issue whereby, on Header V4 (Pearl Theme only), the logo would overlap with the Quick Cart.
- Removed a dependency on jQuery UI.
- Fixed a Backend issue on Magento Commerce whereby the Category Schedule functionality was not working properly.
What’s new in v.1.9.5 - March 10, 2020
- New Feature - Added the ability to display a dynamic custom message in the Quick Cart and on the Cart Page, compatible with multiple currencies. This new feature also introduces a Free Shipping integration, which can be used to display the amount needed for the customer to benefit from Free Shipping.
- Fixed a bug which caused the page to snap to the top when adding an item into the Quick Cart.
- Small CSS fixes.
- Added backend Google reCaptcha compatibility for Magento 2.3.x
What’s new in v.1.9.4 - February 5, 2020
- Code enhancements for increased security. Changed User Group info collection method.
- Confirmed compatibility for Magento 2.3.4.
What’s new in v.1.9.2 - November 27, 2019
- Added Magento and PHP version in the WeltPixel Developer section.
What’s new in v.1.9.1 - October 16, 2019
- CSS adjustments.
- Confirmed compatibility with the latst Magento 2.3.3 version.
- Included the WeSupply Toolbox integration extension - Proactive Notifications Email & SMS, Returns & RMA, Store Locator, Delivery Date Estimate, Logistics Analytics, NPS & CSAT score. Get Free on-boarding and launch within 24 hours.
What’s new in v.1.9.0 - July, 18 2019
- Fixed a CSS issue that caused overlapping when using Header V4 on mobile.
- Confirmed compatibility with Magento 2.3.2.
- Added HTTPS endpoint for licensing process.
What’s new in v.1.8.5 - June 7, 2019
- Small performance improvements.
What’s new in v.1.8.4 - April 25, 2019
- Fixed an issue whereby the Price Excl Tax and Incl Tax were reversed.
- Fixed an issue whereby dropping the quantity to 0 from within the Quick Cart activated the removal prompt twice.
- CSS adjustments.
- Added PHP version in the WeltPixel Developer Section.
What’s new in v.1.8.3 - April 3rd, 2019
- Included "Remove Item" X button for standalone module.
- Added functionality to close Quick Cart when removing an item in order to assure popup visibility.
- Confirmed compatibility for Magento 2.3.1.
What’s new in v.1.8.2 - January 24, 2019
- Function improvements, checkSafariBrowser.
- Helpcenter adjustment, removed Zendesk iframe and added a simple link to our Support Center in order to avoid any potential conflicts with other admin js added by 3rd party extensions.
- Fix for multiple rewritten ImageFactory classes, rewrite check validity, rewrite checks optimizations.
What’s new in v.1.8.0 - December 8, 2018
- Compatibility adjustments for Magento 2.1.16/2.2.7/2.3.0.
- PHP 7.2 compatibility added.
- As Magento 2.3 comes with major core changes, we have provided a different set of files in order to achieve the best performance on each version.
What’s new in v.1.7.5 - October 24, 2018
- Fixed render of special characters in quick cart.
- Small optimizations for IE11 browser.
- Added detailed error messages for invalid licenses for an easier identification of the cause.
- License improvements, added *.magento.cloud as a valid test domain for Enterprise Cloud environments. Now both ‘magentosite.cloud’ and ‘magneto.cloud’ can be used for testing purpose with the production domain license.
What’s new in v.1.7.4 - September 25, 2018
- Admin menu styling to fit screen size 1366px.
- Fix for production mode with merged JS - missing color pallet display now fixed.
What’s new in v.1.7.3 - August 23, 2018
- Incorrect css removed, adding proper button height.
- License improvements, adding *.magento.cloud as a valid test domain.
What’s new in v.1.7.2 - August 2, 2018
- Fixed quick cart pushing page content on safari browser.
- Fixed admin random logout issue.
- Licensing improvements, allowing 3 letter domain as valid domain.
What’s new in v.1.7.1 - July 12, 2018
- Compatibility with Magento 2.2.5 both Open Source & Commerce Cloud B2B.
- Added domain.test & [any_subdomain].domain.test to the list of valid urls for staging/development environments. Added domain validation with port number included for licensing purpose.
- Added licensing compatibility with Magento B2B.
What’s new in v.1.7.0 - July 5, 2018
- Added option to enable/disable WeltPixel admin notifications.
- Show store and server related information under debugging tab: Magento Mode, Magento Edition, Server User, Magento Installation Path, Current server time, Latest cron jobs.
- Added licensing, license key needs to be generated under weltpixel.com account for purchased product, based on domain name and added under your magento installation.
What’s new in v.1.6.4 - May 16, 2018
What’s new in v.1.6.1 - March 8, 2018
- Compatibility with Magento 2.2.4, logger broken reference fix, changed to rewrite from plugin.
- System log broken reference error fixes.
- Quick Cart overlapping fix for search and header v4 mobile logo when used with Pearl Theme.
What’s new in version 1.6.0 - March 1st, 2018
Fixed animation issue on safari browser.
What’s new in version 1.5.8 - January 12, 2018
Added version control for installed WeltPixel modules, including latest version check.
Fixed cart quantity increments.
What’s new in version 1.5.7 - December 14, 2017
Added Support Center functionality in Magento Admin.
Added Debugger functionality, checks for rewrites and points potential issues.
Admin module name changes.
What’s new in version 1.5.3 - September 20, 2017
Stoped initializing quick cart js if module is disabled.
Removed on the fly .less generation and added store view related css style directly in .phtml template in order to avoid settings not applying in store-front.
What’s new in version 1.0.3 - July 26, 2017
Compatibility adjustments - better compatibility with 3rd party themes and extensions.
What’s new in version 1.0.2 - May 16, 2017
Added translations files under /i18n/en_US.csv.
Fixed Quick Cart button for first item remove from cart.
Rearranged bottom quick cart buttons.
Initial release version 1.0.0 - March 28, 2017