What’s new in v.1.11.1 - April 25, 2022
- Fixed a bug that would cause the link on a category in the breadcrumbs to be disabled when using the Custom Link Mega Menu # option within the Category settings.
- Fixed a bug that prevented certain Mega Menu Design Settings from applying to the Full Width Display Mode.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Level 1 Category settings from applying if there were no subcategories present.
Fixed an incorrect licensing message on B2B Magento Enterprise instances which would display when an invalid license was entered.
Confirmed compatibility with the latest Magento 2.4.4 and 2.3.7-p3 versions as well as PHP 8.1.
What’s new in v.1.10.17 - October 22, 2021
- Fixed a niche bug that prevented Categories with a Custom Link comprised of a Custom Block/HTML from being accessed in the frontend on mobile when the All [Category] link was disabled via Admin options.
- Fixed an issue on the Default Display Mode that, in some cases, caused overlapping when hovering over subcategories on the frontend.
- Confirmed compatibility with the latest Magento 2.4.3-p1 and 2.3.7-p2 versions.
What’s new in v.1.10.15 - August 31, 2021
- Fixed an error that was thrown when removing a CMS block that was assigned to the Mega Menu via the Magento Admin.
- Made various accessibility improvements to menu navigation when using the keyboard/screen reader.
- Added minor CSS adjustments to Mega Menu images in the Sticky Header.
- Confirmed compatibility with the newly released Magento 2.4.3, 2.4.2-p2 and 2.3.7-p1 versions.
- dded .localhost as an accepted domain termination for the licensing process.
What’s new in v.1.10.11 - July 7, 2021
- Added compatibility with the Magento Commerce (Enterprise) Category Schedule functionality.
- Added minor CSS adjustments to Mega Menu Image and Label positions to ensure proper display.
- Fixed an issue specific to Magento 2.3.x that caused a misalignment in Mega Menu images and subcategories.
- Added improvments to the WeltPixel Developer Magento Admin section. Latest Cron Jobs now lists the last 100 executed Cron Jobs.
What’s new in v.1.10.9 - May 18, 2021
- New Feature: Added additional positions for subcategory images, which apply to Level 1 subcategories(Top, Left, Right, Bottom).
- New Feature: Added Border Radius configuration options for subcategory images.
- Fixed an issue that caused padding values for Desktop Mega Menu to be applied to the mobile menu as well.
- Fixed an issue that caused overlapping of the logo and mobile menu hamburger when the mobile menu was configured to appear on Desktop.
- Added minor CSS adjustments to the mobile menu.
- Confirmed compatibility with the newly released Magento 2.3.7 and 2.4.2-p1 versions.
What’s new in v.1.10.7 - March 26, 2021
- Added various improvements to the Mega Menu and Header section to decrease the CLS (Cumulative Layout Shift) Core Web Vital, thus increasing performance.
- Fixed an issue which prevented Font Size values configured in the Design Options section from applying correctly.
- Fixed a hover issue that affected the last element from the Mega Menu.
- Excluded Magento 2.0.x - 2.2.x from new features and fixes starting with this release.
- Adjusted WeltPixel Developer section comments.
What’s new in v.1.10.5 - February 12, 2021
- Fixed an image generation issue whereby images uploaded via the Subcategories with Images functionality would generate an incorrect image link.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the full Breadcrumbs path from being displayed on the Product Page when navigating from the Category Page.
- Added small CSS adjustments to the Mega Menu Design options.
- Confirmed compatibility with the newly released Magento 2.4.2 version.
- Added additional backend versioning verifications.
- Backend module code optimizations.
What’s new in v.1.10.1 - October 22, 2020
- New Feature: Added Promotional Labels to Mega Menu. This allows for bringing attention to certain Categories and helps boost conversions.
- New Feature: Added a background color option + overlay to allow for new Mega Menu designs.
- New Feature: Added a Color Continuity option that allows Level 1 menu items to inherit the Mega Menu Background Color.
- New feature: Improved Mega Menu design options with various settings for elements such as: Font Size, Hover Color, Hover Effect, Text-Transform and Paddings.
- Fixed a bug related to the newly introduced Subcategory Image functionality whereby the URL was, in certain cases, structured incorrectly which prevented the images from loading.
- Confirmed compatibility with the newly released Magento 2.4.1 version.
What’s new in v.1.10.0 - August 10, 2020
- New Feature: Separate images can now be added to each Subcategory under the main Level 1 Category for a proper showcase of your products directly via the Navigation.
- Fixed a display issue related to Hover Shadow Color for Categories with a custom font color. The Hover Shadow Color was previously set to black permanently.
- Fixed a bug that prevented empty Categories from being clicked on when they had a Custom Link. This only affected mobile devices.
- Fixed various Mega Menu display issues on the Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer browsers.
- Confirmed compatibility with the newly released Magento 2.4.0 version.
What’s new in v.1.9.8 - July 6, 2020
- New Feature: Added the possibility of displaying submenu for HTML Content or Static Block-only Level 1 Categories. Previously, this was not possible as a Level 1 Category needed to have at least one Subcategory for the dropdown to display on the frontend.
- New Feature: It is now possible to change the font color and hover font color for individual Categories and Subcategories.
- New Feature: Added the possibility of choosing how many Subcategories are included per column. Previously, this was done dynamically, and the control was limited.
- Fixed a display bug which caused overlapping with the Mobile Menu on Header V2 (Pearl Theme only).
- Small CSS adjustments.
- Whitelisted domain for Content Security Policies introduced in Magento 2.3.5.
What’s new in v.1.9.7 - May 7, 2020
- Fixed an issue that occurred on Magento Luma whereby scroll bars were added to the browser window when hovering over Categories.
- Confirmed compatibility with Magento 2.3.5.
- Implemented small Backend performance optimizations.
- Added nxcli.net (Nexcess temporary URL) as a valid domain in the licensing process.
- Added an option in the Developer section to allow for switching Magento's CSP between "report-only" and "restrict".
What’s new in v.1.9.6 - April 9, 2020
- Fixed a bug that caused the logo to have an increased container width on Header V4 (Pearl Theme only).
- Fixed a bug that caused the mobile menu to become scrambled on certain intermediary resolutions.
- Fixed a Backend issue on Magento Commerce whereby the Category Schedule functionality was not working properly.
What’s new in v.1.9.5 - March 10, 2020
- Fixed an incompatibility with the default Magento Page Builder on Magento Commerce Edition that caused Mega Menu options to become unsavable.
- Fixed an issue which caused the Menu to become hidden on certain mobile devices until the page was scrolled down.
- Added backend Google reCaptcha compatibility for Magento 2.3.x
What’s new in v.1.9.4 - February 5, 2020
- Fixed a compatibility error related to the cache in Magento 2.3.4 which caused the frontend not to load.
- Fixed an bug which caused a 404 error in the console when the module was disabled via the Magento Admin.
- Code enhancements for increased security. Changed User Group info collection method.
- Confirmed compatibility for Magento 2.3.4.
What’s new in v.1.9.2 - November 27, 2019
- Fixed an issue which caused the Mobile Navigation to disappear on certain mobile devices.
- Fixed a bug which caused Header V4 to be unclickable on mobile.
- Added Magento and PHP version in the WeltPixel Developer section.
What’s new in v.1.9.1 - October 16, 2019
- Fixed an issue which caused the Language Selector to disappear when resizing from mobile to desktop.
- CSS adjustments.
- Confirmed compatibility with the latst Magento 2.3.3 version.
- Included the WeSupply Toolbox integration extension - Proactive Notifications Email & SMS, Returns & RMA, Store Locator, Delivery Date Estimate, Logistics Analytics, NPS & CSAT score. Get Free on-boarding and launch within 24 hours.
What’s new in v.1.9.0 - July 18, 2019
- Removed a duplicate notice displayed under the WeltPixel Custom Link option in the Magento Admin.
- Confirmed compatibility with Magento 2.3.2.
- Added HTTPS endpoint for licensing process.
What’s new in v.1.8.5 - June 7, 2019
- Small performance improvements.
What’s new in v.1.8.4 - April 25, 2019
- Added PHP version in the WeltPixel Developer Section.
What’s new in v.1.8.3 - April 3rd, 2019
- Fixed a bug whereby the Maximal Category Depth options did not apply to Mega Menu in Magento 2.3.
- Font Size set in Admin is now applied to Mega Menu categories.
- Fixed an issue whereby sometimes, when the Sticky Header was active, the subcategories menu could not be accessed as it disappeared too fast.
- CSS adjustments.
- Confirmed compatibility for Magento 2.3.1.
What’s new in v.1.8.2 - January 24, 2019
- Fixed “include in menu” category functionality. Categories are not added to menu anymore if this option is selected. Bug occurred in Magento 2.3.
- Fixed Mega Menu issue caused by a Magento bug - “use default” checkbox was not avaialble on store-view level, now it works.
- Helpcenter adjustment, removed zendesk iframe and added a simple link to our Support Center in order to avoid any potential conflicts with other admin js added by 3rd party extensions.
- Fix for multiple rewritten ImageFactory classes, rewrite check validity, rewrite checks optimizations.
What’s new in v.1.8.0 - December 8, 2018
- Improved column width calculation algortihm.
- Fixed an issue where full path breadcrumbs were not showing on Category Page.
- Compatibility adjustments for Magento 2.1.16/2.2.7/2.3.0.
- PHP 7.2 compatibility added.
- As Magento 2.3 comes with major core changes, we have provided a different set of files in order to achieve the best performance on each version.
What’s new in v.1.7.5 - October 24, 2018
- Added functionality to add CMS blocks in sub-menu Top / Bottom / Left / Right.
- Added option to hide "ALL [Category Name]" link from mobile menu.
- Mega Menu - added large touch devices compatibility when desktop menu is being used on touch devices, enhancement to native Menu functionality.
- Fixed drag and drop action that opened mobile navigation on desktop.
- Fixed menu scramble on left side in some isolated cases due to JS file loading order.
- Fixed some isolated cases when menu was not showing on iphone due to JS file loading order.
- Mega Menu HTML validation fixes.
- Admin options dependancy improvements, only active options are now showing based on option selections.
- Remove pointer events for menu categories without link, now pointer only shows for categories with link assigned.
- Small css adjsutments, paddings, margins.
- Improved documentation.
- Added detailed error messages for invalid licenses for an easier identification of the cause.
- License improvements, added *.magento.cloud as a valid test domain for Enterprise Cloud environments. Now both ‘magentosite.cloud’ and ‘magneto.cloud’ can be used for testing purpose with the production domain license.
What’s new in v.1.7.4 - September 25, 2018
- Remove old unused navigation_mobile.less.
- Added new option to enable/disable MegaMenu - store-view / multi-theme compatibility.
- Design compatibility with Magento 2.2.6 - removed arrows introduced in Magento 2.2.6.
- Admin menu styling to fit screen size 1366px.
- Fix for production mode with merged JS - missing color pallet display now fixed.
What’s new in v.1.7.3 - August 23, 2018
- License improvements, adding *.magento.cloud as a valid test domain.
What’s new in v.1.7.2 - August 2, 2018
- Fixed missing breadcrumbs on Product page for Magento 2.2.5 and greater.
- Added additional validations for MegaMenu options.
- Fixed admin random logout issue.
- Licensing improvements, allowing 3 letter domain as valid domain.
What’s new in v.1.7.1 - July 12, 2018
- Design adjustments for mobile MegaMenu on iOS devices, fixing issues introduced in version 1.7.0
- Compatibility with Magento 2.2.5 both Open Source & Commerce Cloud B2B.
- Added domain.test & [any_subdomain].domain.test to the list of valid urls for staging/development environments. Added domain validation with port number included for licensing purpose.
- Added licensing compatibility with Magento B2B.
What’s new in v.1.7.0 - July 5, 2018
- Removed extra declaration, compilation error issue on Magento 2.1.x.
- Added option to enable/disable WeltPixel admin notifications.
- Show store and server related information under debugging tab: Magento Mode, Magento Edition, Server User, Magento Installation Path, Current server time, Latest cron jobs.
- Added licensing, license key needs to be generated under weltpixel.com account for purchased product, based on domain name and added under your magento installation.
What’s new in v.1.6.4 - May 16, 2018
- Added Mobile Menu configurable breakpoint, ability to set the screen resolution where mobile menu kicks in. Allows to use mobile menu also in medium size resolutions like tablets or small laptops where desktop navigation is too long.
- Compatibility with Magento 2.2.4, logger broken reference fix, changed to rewrite from plugin.
What’s new in v.1.6.3 - April 11, 2018
Full Width menu now becomes full screen.
Design improvements for both desktop and mobile mega menu.
Added compatibility with Php 7.2.
What’s new in v.1.6.0 - March 1st, 2018
Compatibility with Magento 2.2.x header and Pearl Theme Headers.
Added Backend dependancy.
What’s new in v.1.5.8 - January 12, 2018
Added version control for installed WeltPixel modules, including latest version check.
What’s new in v.1.5.7 - December 14, 2017
Added Support Center functionality in Magento Admin.
Added Debugger functionality, checks for rewrites and points potential issues.
Adding https support for old magento versions in custom URL menu link.
Fixing Internet Explorer full width menu issue.
What’s new in v.1.5.5 - October 20, 2017
Fixed inconsistent borders of active/inactive sections of mobile menu.
Menu item mouse over movement fix.
Fixed border line of first active element of Mega Menu.
What’s new in v.1.5.3 - September 20, 2017
Fixed left border on active category.
Fixed active link for menu items containing custom links.
Fixed misaligned subcategories for sectioned menu.
What’s new in v.1.0.1 - Jul 26, 2017
Fixed Mega Menu white font on white submenus background
Fixed Mega Menu colored background on mobile menu navigation
Fixed Mega Menu submenu links misalignment for boxed display mode
What’s new in v.1.0.0 - June 16, 2017