What’s new in v.1.11.1 - April 25, 2022
- New Feature: Moved all the WeltPixel Layered Navigation options under their own tab in the Admin -> Stores -> Attributes -> Product section, at the attribute configuration level.
- New Feature: Added a new option in the Magento Admin that allows for choosing whether the page should scroll back to the top after filtering via the Ajax functionality.
- New Feature: Added a new option in the Magento Admin that allows for keeping an attribute fully opened in the sidebar after filtering with Multiple Select.
Initiated a clear of the dataLayer eCommerce object before a push event - This applies only when using the extension together with the Google Tag Manager and/or Google Analytics 4 modules.
Applied various optimizations to the extension's DB operations which sometimes caused sluggish performance on very large product catalogs.
Applied optimizations to the filtering functionality to increase compatibility with 3rd party Brand/Shop by Brand modules.
Fixed an incorrect licensing message on B2B Magento Enterprise instances which would display when an invalid license was entered.
Confirmed compatibility with the latest Magento 2.4.4 and 2.3.7-p3 versions as well as PHP 8.1.
What’s new in v.1.10.17 - August 31, 2021
- Fixed a bug that that caused an inability to load a product collection when accessing a Product Page and clicking the back button in a browser after having initially filtered products using an attribute ending in the letter "p". This only happened in conjunction with the Ajax Infinite Scroll extension.
- Fixed a small display issue that caused filters text to display on two lines when the label was comprised out of more than one word and the filter was set to be Fully Opened.
- Confirmed compatibility with the latest Magento 2.4.3-p1 and 2.3.7-p2 versions.
What’s new in v.1.10.15 - August 31, 2021
- Excluded the Hidden Filters functionality from applying on mobile. Before this fix, there would be certain cases in which filters could not be accessed on mobile when the setting was enabled.
- Overhauled various JS files related to the Layered Navigation for improved overall performance.
- Confirmed compatibility with the newly released Magento 2.4.3, 2.4.2-p2 and 2.3.7-p1 versions.
- Added .localhost as an accepted domain termination for the licensing process.
What’s new in v.1.10.11 - July 7, 2021
- New feature: Added new Slide-Down Filtering Design options for adding a Box-Shadow to the Layered Navigation.
- Fixed an error that was thrown when the Ajax functionality was disabled and the Category Filter was enabled.
- Added CSS adjustments for the Price Filter to ensure proper display.
- Added improvments to the WeltPixel Developer Magento Admin section. Latest Cron Jobs now lists the last 100 executed Cron Jobs.
What’s new in v.1.10.9 - May 18, 2021
- New Feature: Added new border design options for Horizontal Filtering buttons.
- Optimized CLS score by improving element load order for the Horizontal Layered Navigation design.
- Fixed a minor alignment issue related to the "Now Shopping by" text that occured after filtering via the Slide Down Layered Navigation design.
- Fixed a bug that caused an error to be thrown when using the Reviews filter with the Ajax functionality disabled.
- Added design adjustments to the Slider Price Filter display mode.
- Minor backend comment adjustments for increased clarity.
- Confirmed compatibility with the newly released Magento 2.3.7 and 2.4.2-p1 versions.
What’s new in v.1.10.7 - March 26, 2021
- New Feature: Added a new Horizontal Design version whereby you can now add borders and change the border radius, button colors and hover colors for filters in the Horizontal Design.
- Fixed an issue related to the Horizontal Design mode that caused pages to duplicate on Category Pages.
- Excluded Magento 2.0.x - 2.2.x from new features and fixes starting with this release.
- Adjusted WeltPixel Developer section comments.
What’s new in v.1.10.5 - February 12, 2021
- New Feature: Added a transition animation on mobile when opening the Layered Navigation, as well as when collapsing filter options.
- New Feature: Added the possibility of showing/hiding filters on the Default Display Mode for the Layered Navigation.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Multi-Select functionality to stop working when Ajax was disabled via the module settings.
- Fixed a decimal issue related to the Slider Price Filter.
- Made CSS adjustments to the Horizontal display mode.
- Confirmed compatibility with the newly released Magento 2.4.2 version.
- Added additional backend versioning verifications.
- Backend module code optimizations.
What’s new in v.1.10.1 - October 22, 2020
- New Feature: Added a new filtering design option - Horizontal Filtering.
- New Feature: Added a transition animation when opening the Layered Navigation on mobile.
- Fixed an issue related to the Price Filter on multi-store environments with different Display Currencies configured whereby the Price Filter in the Layered Navigation did not update the currency displayed to the configured Display Currency.
- Fixed a bug related to Swatch Tooltips in the Layered Navigation. Previously, if a Product on the Category Page was configured with a Swatch Color, the Tooltips in the Layered Navigation would only show that specific color, regardless of what color was selected in the Layered Navigation.
- Fixed an issue related to Swatches in the Layered Navigation whereby they would look different to the Swatches on the Category Page and had a black, square outline added.
- Fixed a bug that caused an error to be thrown on Magento 2.4.x when filtering via the Category Filter.
- Added additional verifications.
- Confirmed compatibility with the newly released Magento 2.4.1 version.
What’s new in v.1.10.0 - August 10, 2020
- Confirmed compatibility with the newly released Magento 2.4.0 version.
What’s new in v.1.9.8 - July 6, 2020
- New feature: Added compatibility for Elastic Search 7.
- Fixed a small display issue whereby the Slide In Vertical Navigation design overlapped with various elements in the Sticky Header.
- Fixed a bug related to the jQuery UI patch for Magento 2.3.0 - 2.3.2 which affected the Slide In and Slide Down designs.
- Changed aligment for Swatches on the Slide Down design for esthetic purposes.
- Added additional error handling.
- Code cleanup.
- Whitelisted domain for Content Security Policies introduced in Magento 2.3.5.
What’s new in v.1.9.7 - May 7, 2020
- Added a new setting which allows for enabling and displaying a Recently Ordered block within the Layered Navigation.
- Fixed a bug which prevented the Attribute Category Visibility option from taking additional Root Categories into consideration.
- Fixed a bug which caused the Layered Navigation to open after using Category Sorting or Pagination, when set to Slide In Vertical Filtering display mode.
- Fixed an issue that caused filter options to overlap with the menu on Slide In Vertical filtering display mode.
- Fixed a JS error that was thrown on the frontend when using the Slide In Vertical filtering display mode.
- Adjusted jQuery UI patch released in the previous version to fix an error thrown on Magento 2.3.2.
- Fixed an issue which prevented the disabling of Multiselect for the Price filter.
- Added new translations.
- Confirmed compatibility with Magento 2.3.5.
- Implemented small Backend performance optimizations.
- Added nxcli.net (Nexcess temporary URL) as a valid domain in the licensing process.
- Added an option in the Developer section to allow for switching Magento's CSP between "report-only" and "restrict".
What’s new in v.1.9.6 - April 9, 2020
- Fixed a potential error related to the Price Filter when used with Elastic Search.
- Added a patch for jQuery UI (Magento 2.3.0 - 2.3.2).
- Fixed a Backend issue on Magento Commerce whereby the Category Schedule functionality was not working properly.
What’s new in v.1.9.5 - March 10, 2020
- Fixed an issue whereby certain backend options would become unusable when upgrading from the FREE version to the PRO version.
- Fixed a console error shown on mobile when the Price Filter was set to display as a Slider.
- Fixed a console error that occurred when applying a filter via Ajax.
- Assured compatibility for later versions of Elastic Search 6.0+
- Backend label text changes.
- Added backend Google reCaptcha compatibility for Magento 2.3.x
What’s new in v.1.9.4 - February 5, 2020
- Fixed an issue related to Multi-Select which caused Color filters to disappear when filtering by Color, Size and then Color again.
- Fixed an issue that prevented disabled products from disappearing from the frontend when filtering via the Category filter.
- Fixed a display issue related to the Ratings Filter - the filter was missing visual confirmaton that it was selected.
- Fixed a bug which, in some cases, prevented items from being added to cart after a page load with Infinite Scroll.
- Fixed an bug that prevented the page from returning to the top when changing pages via Ajax Next Page.
- Fixed a bug that caused subcategories in the menu to overlap with the filter button.
- Fixed a bug related to Ratings Filter Multi-Select - this option was not working.
- Code enhancements for increased security. Changed User Group info collection method.
- Confirmed compatibility for Magento 2.3.4.
What’s new in v.1.9.2 - November 27, 2019
- Fixed a bug which caused Swatches to display incorrectly after filtering or sorting via Ajax.
- Added Magento and PHP version in the WeltPixel Developer section.
What’s new in v.1.9.1 - October 16, 2019
- Introduced compatibility with Elastic Search 6.0+. The module was previously only compatible with Elastic Search up to version 5.0+.
- Removed an unnecessary comment from the Admin Section related to the Multiselect option.
- Added escape HTML/JS tags to prevent XSS (Cross site scripting).
- Fixed an issue whereby the Layered Navigation would open by itself after selecting a sorting option on the Category Page (Slide Down design).
- Fixed an issue that caused Swatches to disappear from the Category Page products after sorting or filtering and scrolling to the next page.
- Confirmed compatibility with the latst Magento 2.3.3 version.
- Included the WeSupply Toolbox integration extension - Proactive Notifications Email & SMS, Returns & RMA, Store Locator, Delivery Date Estimate, Logistics Analytics, NPS & CSAT score. Get Free on-boarding and launch within 24 hours.
What’s new in v.1.9.0 - July 18, 2019
- Fixed an issue on mobile whereby Multi-Select filters that were selected would not properly show this.
- Confirmed compatibility with Magento 2.3.2.
- Added HTTPS endpoint for licensing process.
What’s new in v.1.8.5 - June 7, 2019
- Fixed an issue whereby the number of items in the toolbar did not match the number of items in the collection.
- Fixed an error that occured when the Price Navigation Step Calculation option was set to Automatic (equalize product counts).
- Fixed an error that occured on certain configurations when using the Ratings filter.
- Fixed a bug which prevented scrolling on mobile devices.
- Small performance improvements.
What’s new in v.1.8.4 - April 25, 2019
- Fixed an issue where the Slide In filter would overlap with the Sticky Header on certain configurations.
- Added PHP version in the WeltPixel Developer Section.
What’s new in v.1.8.3 - April 3rd, 2019
- Fixed a bug related to the Price filter on the Search Results page.
- Optimized Price slider to remember initial price range.
- Enabled MultiSelect option for Swatch type attributes.
- Fixed an issue on the Search Results page when filtering while Infinite Scroll was enabled. Sometimes, not all products were loaded.
- Added the option for Swatch Attributes to be Fully Opened or Closed.
- Fixed Show More/Less Attribute Options functionality on mobile devices.
- Confirmed compatibility for Magento 2.3.1.
What’s new in v.1.8.2 - January 24, 2019
- Disabled fields that are not applicable for swatch attribute types in order to avoid confusion.
- Logo overlay fix.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the correct functionality of Layered Navigation when Infinite Scroll was disabled - compatibility fixes.
- Layered Navigation - fixing Sort By mobile filter, this filter was not working correctly with the Free version of this extension, Pro version worked correctly.
- Helpcenter adjustment, removed zendesk iframe and added a simple link to our Support Center in order to avoid any potential conflicts with other admin js added by 3rd party extensions.
- Fix for multiple rewritten ImageFactory classes, rewrite check validity, rewrite checks optimizations.
What’s new in v.1.8.0 - December 8, 2018
- Fixed an error that occured in Magento 2.1.x while checking for an existing category in the registry.
- Fixed a bug where the Mega Menu was not loading on Internet Explorer due to unrecognized function.
- Compatibility adjustments for Magento 2.1.16/2.2.7/2.3.0.
- PHP 7.2 compatibility added.
- As Magento 2.3 comes with major core changes, we have provided a different set of files in order to achieve the best performance on each version.
What’s new in v.1.7.5 - October 24, 2018
- Price slider drag fix on mobile devices.
- Fixed page header and nav-section z-index.
- Fixed bug on category filtering on more than level 3 categories.
- Added compatibility with our newly released WeltPixel Product Labels Extension.
- Added detailed error messages for invalid licenses for an easier identification of the cause.
- License improvements, added *.magento.cloud as a valid test domain for Enterprise Cloud environments. Now both ‘magentosite.cloud’ and ‘magneto.cloud’ can be used for testing purpose with the production domain license.
What’s new in v.1.7.4 - September 25, 2018
- Layered Navigation Pro - possibility to hide attribute on specific category.
- Hot fix for Magento 2.1.x and WeltPixel Layered Navigation version greater than 1.7.2, category page was broken in M2.1.x when Layered Navigation was enabled.
- Layered Navigation - fixed issue which prevented user to create new attributes when layered Navigation was enabled.
- Layered Navigation scroll bar design adjustments.
- Added compatibility with just released Advance Category Sorting extension by WeltPixel.
- Layered Navigation overlay fix with logo, top links, sticky header.
- Admin menu styling to fit screen size 1366px.
- Fix for production mode with merged JS - missing color pallet display now fixed.
What’s new in v.1.7.3 - August 23, 2018
- New feature: Added search by product ratings. (Pro version)
- LNew feature: Added Ajax Price Slider functionality. (Pro version)
- Design and documentation improvements.
- License improvements, adding *.magento.cloud as a valid test domain.
What’s new in v.1.7.2 - August 2, 2018
- Added Slide down Layered Navigation Design (Pro version only).
- Added Instant Search Functionality (Pro version only).
- Fixed Navigation overlapping store logo.
- Add data layer impression push to Google Tag Manager on Ajax requests.
- Fixed Non Sticky header menu overlapping in Slide In design.
- Additional compatibility adjustments with WeltPixel Infinite Scroll and Ajax catalog.
- Fixed admin random logout issue.
- Licensing improvements, allowing 3 letter domain as valid domain.
What's new in v.1.7.1 - July 11, 2018
- Compatibility with Magento 2.2.5 both Open Source & Commerce Cloud B2B.
- Added domain.test & [any_subdomain].domain.test to the list of valid urls for staging/development environments. Added domain validation with port number included for licensing purpose.
- Added licensing compatibility with Magento B2B.
What’s new in v.1.7.0 - July 10, 2018