What’s new in v.1.11.19 - October 19, 2023
Optimized the license verification process for increased Magento Admin performance, as well as to account for licensing server downtimes.
Fixed an issue that would sometimes result in an error being thrown when using older PHP versions, such as PHP 7.4.
Confirmed compatibility with the newly released Magento 2.4.6-p3, 2.4.5-p5, and 2.4.4-p6 Security Patches.
What’s new in v.1.11.17 - June 28, 2023
Fixed an issue that would cause an incorrect table prefix to be added to the Instagram Widget's database tables if a prefix was defined in the Magento configuration.
Confirmed compatibility with the latest Magento Security Patch releases 2.4.6-p1, 2.4.5-p3 and 2.4.4-p4.
Fixed an error related to PHP 8.2 that would show when accessing the WeltPixel Debugger.
Added .localdev as a universally accepted licensing domain.
What’s new in v.1.11.15 - March 22, 2023
Fixed an error that would sometimes be thrown in the WeltPixel Debugger, depending on various server permissions.
Added compatibility with the latest Magento 2.4.6 and 2.4.5-p2 versions.
What’s new in v.1.11.11 - November 23, 2022
Confirmed compatibility with the latest Magento Security Patch releases 2.4.5-p1 and 2.4.4-p2.
What’s new in v.1.11.7 - September 1, 2022
Confirmed compatibility with the latest Magento 2.4.5 and 2.4.4-p1 versions.
Updated installation/upgrade scripts to use data patches.
What’s new in v.1.11.1 - April 25, 2022
- Fixed an issue the caused certain parts of the extension settings to be accessible without a license key.
Fixed an incorrect licensing message on B2B Magento Enterprise instances which would display when an invalid license was entered.
Confirmed compatibility with the latest Magento 2.4.4 and 2.3.7-p3 versions as well as PHP 8.1.
What’s new in v.1.10.17 - October 22, 2021
- Confirmed compatibility with the latest Magento 2.4.3-p1 and 2.3.7-p2 versions.
What’s new in v.1.10.15 - August 31, 2021
- Code cleanup and optimizations.
- Confirmed compatibility with the newly released Magento 2.4.3, 2.4.2-p2 and 2.3.7-p1 versions.
- Added .localhost as an accepted domain termination for the licensing process.
What’s new in v.1.10.11 - July 7, 2021
- New Feature: Added auto-regeration for Instagram Tokens, as well as the possibility of storing multiple tokens.
- New Feature: Added the possibility of pulling videos from the Instagram Feed.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Image Limit option from counting images in the feed correctly.
- Added improvments to the WeltPixel Developer Magento Admin section. Latest Cron Jobs now lists the last 100 executed Cron Jobs.
What’s new in v.1.10.9 - May 18, 2021
- Confirmed compatibility with the newly released Magento 2.3.7 and 2.4.2-p1 versions.
What’s new in v.1.10.7 - March 8, 2021
- New Feature: Added the possibility of displaying the image caption when hovering over the Instagram Feed.
- Fixed a CORS error that prevented the Instagram Feed from loading onto the page.
What’s new in v.1.10.5 - January 25, 2021
- Added a powerful caching solution to the extension to assure active users on the website are not affected by Instagram restrictions.
- Added additional backend versioning verifications.
What’s new in v.1.10.1 - October 22, 2020
- Fixed a bug related to the Lazy Loading functionality whereby, if configured via Widget Options, the images would sometimes not load correctly.
- Confirmed compatibility with the newly released Magento 2.4.1 version.
What’s new in v.1.10.0 - August 10, 2020
- Confirmed compatibility with the newly released Magento 2.4.0 version.
What’s new in v.1.9.8 - July 6, 2020
- Whitelisted domain for Content Security Policies introduced in Magento 2.3.5.
What’s new in v.1.9.7 - May 7, 2020
- New feature - Implemented Lazy Loading for Instagram Feed images (requires the Lazy Loading extension).
- New feature - Implemented the ability to add Alt Text to images in the feed.
- Added a fallback value for Alt value in case Instagram Widgets do not have an Alt tag.
- Confirmed compatibility with Magento 2.3.5.
- Implemented small Backend performance optimizations.
- Added nxcli.net (Nexcess temporary URL) as a valid domain in the licensing process.
- Added an option in the Developer section to allow for switching Magento's CSP between "report-only" and "restrict".
What’s new in v.1.9.6 - April 9, 2020
- Fixed a Backend issue on Magento Commerce whereby the Category Schedule functionality was not working properly.
What’s new in v.1.9.5 - March 10, 2020
- Added a new functionality which allows for using alt tags for Instagram images.
- Added new translations.
- Added backend Google reCaptcha compatibility for Magento 2.3.x
What’s new in v.1.9.4 - February 5, 2020
- Code enhancements for increased security. Changed User Group info collection method.
- Confirmed compatibility for Magento 2.3.4.
What’s new in v.1.9.2 - November 27, 2019
- Added Magento and PHP version in the WeltPixel Developer section.
What’s new in v.1.9.1 - October 16, 2019
- Confirmed compatibility with the latst Magento 2.3.3 version.
- Included the WeSupply Toolbox integration extension - Proactive Notifications Email & SMS, Returns & RMA, Store Locator, Delivery Date Estimate, Logistics Analytics, NPS & CSAT score. Get Free on-boarding and launch within 24 hours.
What’s new in v.1.9.0 - July 18, 2019
- Confirmed compatibility with Magento 2.3.2.
- Added HTTPS endpoint for licensing process.
What’s new in v.1.8.5 - June 7, 2019
- Small performance improvements.
What’s new in v.1.8.4 - April 25, 2019
- Added PHP version in the WeltPixel Developer Section.
What’s new in v.1.8.3 - April 3rd, 2019
- Confirmed compatibility for Magento 2.3.1.
What’s new in v.1.8.2 - January 24, 2019
- Deprecated Tag and Location types removed.
- CSS adjustments for centered title.
- Documentation improvements.
- Helpcenter adjustment, removed zendesk iframe and added a simple link to our Support Center in order to avoid any potential conflicts with other admin js added by 3rd party extensions.
- Fix for multiple rewritten ImageFactory classes, rewrite check validity, rewrite checks optimizations.
What’s new in v.1.8.0 - December 8, 2018
- Compatibility adjustments for Magento 2.1.16/2.2.7/2.3.0.
- PHP 7.2 compatibility added.
- As Magento 2.3 comes with major core changes, we have provided a different set of files in order to achieve the best performance on each version.
What’s new in v.1.7.5 - October 24, 2018
- Added detailed error messages for invalid licenses for an easier identification of the cause.
- License improvements, added *.magento.cloud as a valid test domain for Enterprise Cloud environments. Now both ‘magentosite.cloud’ and ‘magneto.cloud’ can be used for testing purpose with the production domain license.
What’s new in v.1.7.4 - September 25, 2018
- Admin menu styling to fit screen size 1366px.
- Fix for production mode with merged JS - missing color pallet display now fixed.
What’s new in v.1.7.3 - August 23, 2018
- License improvements, adding *.magento.cloud as a valid test domain.
What’s new in v.1.7.2 - August 2, 2018
- Fixed admin random logout issue.
- Licensing improvements, allowing 3 letter domain as valid domain.
What’s new in v.1.7.1 - July 12, 2018
- Compatibility with Magento 2.2.5 both Open Source & Commerce Cloud B2B.
- Added domain.test & [any_subdomain].domain.test to the list of valid urls for staging/development environments. Added domain validation with port number included for licensing purpose.
- Added licensing compatibility with Magento B2B.
What’s new in v.1.7.0 - July 5, 2018
- Added option to enable/disable WeltPixel admin notifications.
- Show store and server related information under debugging tab: Magento Mode, Magento Edition, Server User, Magento Installation Path, Current server time, Latest cron jobs.
- Added licensing, license key needs to be generated under weltpixel.com account for purchased product, based on domain name and added under your magento installation.
What’s new in v.1.6.4 - May 16, 2018
What’s new in v.1.6.1 - March 8, 2018
- Compatibility with Magento 2.2.4, logger broken reference fix, changed to rewrite from plugin.
What’s new in v.1.6.0 - March 1st, 2018
- System log broken reference error fixes.
What’s new in v.1.5.8 - January 12, 2018
- Added optimized display layout for instagram pictures of various sizes, including image padding.
Added 'open in new tab' Instagram image option.
Added version control for installed WeltPixel modules, including latest version check.
What’s new in v.1.5.7 - December 14, 2017
Added Support Center functionality in Magento Admin.
Added Debugger functionality, checks for rewrites and points potential issues.
What’s new in v.1.5.3 - September 20, 2017
Checked compatibility with Magento 2.2 and PHP7.1 - all ok, updated composer.
What’s new in version 1.0.2 - May 16, 2017
Added translations files under /i18n/en_US.csv.
What’s new in v.1.0.1 - 12/10/2016
Composer dependency version changes
What’s new in v.1.0.0 - 16/09/2016