What’s new in v.1.10.9 - May 18, 2021
- Confirmed compatibility with the newly released Magento 2.3.7 and 2.4.2-p1 versions.
What’s new in v.1.10.7 - March 26, 2021
- Excluded Magento 2.0.x - 2.2.x from new features and fixes starting with this release.
- Adjusted WeltPixel Developer section comments.
What’s new in v.1.10.5 - February 12, 2021
- Optimized extension for SEO purposes by removing H1 tags from modal popups.
- Confirmed compatibility with the newly released Magento 2.4.2 version.
- Added additional backend versioning verifications.
- Backend module code optimizations.
What’s new in v.1.10.1 - October 22, 2020
- Fixed a bug whereby, in some cases, customers were unable to set a password immediately after logging in via Social Login.
- Confirmed compatibility with the newly released Magento 2.4.1 version.
What’s new in v.1.10.0 - August 10, 2020
- Added compatibility adjustments with PHP 7.4.
- Confirmed compatibility with the newly released Magento 2.4.0 version.
What’s new in v.1.9.8 - July 6, 2020
- Fixed a bug which prevented the Social Login from working properly when Guest Checkout was disabled.
- Fixed an issue which prevented certain DB tables from being created when upgrading from FREE to PRO.
- Added adjustments to assure First Name and Last Name are pulled via the Google Login method.
- Added additional error handling.
- Whitelisted domain for Content Security Policies introduced in Magento 2.3.5.
What’s new in v.1.9.7 - May 7, 2020
- Confirmed compatibility with Magento 2.3.5.
- Implemented small Backend performance optimizations.
- Added nxcli.net (Nexcess temporary URL) as a valid domain in the licensing process.
- Added an option in the Developer section to allow for switching Magento's CSP between "report-only" and "restrict".
What’s new in v.1.9.6 - April 9, 2020
- Fixed a bug that caused users who signed up with the Social Login options to be automatically added to the Newsletter.
- Fixed a Backend issue on Magento Commerce whereby the Category Schedule functionality was not working properly.
What’s new in v.1.9.5 - March 10, 2020
- Added backend Google reCaptcha compatibility for Magento 2.3.x
What’s new in v.1.9.4 - February 5, 2020
- Removed Login with Instagram due to deprecated API - this method will continue working for users who already have it configured until Instagram revokes credentials.
- Fixed an issue which prevented OAuth Redirect URIs from generating properly for Store-Views with different URLs.
- Code enhancements for increased security. Changed User Group info collection method.
- Confirmed compatibility for Magento 2.3.4.
What’s new in v.1.9.2 - November 27, 2019
- Fixed an issue which prevented proceeding to Checkout when the module was enabled, and when Guest Checkout was disabled via Magento options.
- Fixed a bug which occurred in certain rare cases and caused the extension to redirect to a blank page when logging in via Social Login.
- Optimized the Login via Twitter functionality to remove unnecessary calls to Twitter.
- Added Magento and PHP version in the WeltPixel Developer section.
What’s new in v.1.9.1 - October 16, 2019
- Fixed an issue whereby a popup would appear for a short amount of time when users clicked on Checkout. This only occurred on slower connections.
- Replaced a deprecated endpoint for the Google Login, which resulted in the email address not being returned.
- Fixed an issue which caused the Social Login window to turn blank on certain Social Platforms when users did not accept the authorization.
- Confirmed compatibility with the latst Magento 2.3.3 version.
- Included the WeSupply Toolbox integration extension - Proactive Notifications Email & SMS, Returns & RMA, Store Locator, Delivery Date Estimate, Logistics Analytics, NPS & CSAT score. Get Free on-boarding and launch within 24 hours.
What’s new in v.1.9.0 - July 18, 2019
- Implemented font optimizations for increased performance.
- Confirmed compatibility with Magento 2.3.2.
- Added HTTPS endpoint for licensing process.
What’s new in v.1.8.5 - June 7, 2019
- Integrated Social Login with the User Profile extension. If the integration is enabled, Signing Up with Social Login creates a profile.
- CSS adjustments on multi-shipping account creation page.
- Translation file improvements.
- Small performance improvements.
What’s new in v.1.8.4 - April 25, 2019
- Fixed an issue whereby no error message was displayed on the frontend when logging in with invalid credentials.
- CSS adjustments for buttons on Checkout with multiple addresses page.
- Added PHP version in the WeltPixel Developer Section.
What’s new in v.1.8.3 - April 3rd, 2019
- Fixed an error that was thrown when logging in with email address while Social Login was enabled.
- Fixed an issue on multistore environments with different Store Email addresses whereby the Welcome Email was always issued by the Default Store email address when a user registered with Social Login.
- Added new translatable text to module translation library.
- Fixed an issue in which Checkout could not be accessed when Guest Checkout Magento option was disabled.
- Fixed an error when accessing Social Login Accounts Admin tab while the store was in production mode.
- CSS adjustments.
- Confirmed compatibility for Magento 2.3.1.
What’s new in v.1.8.2 - January 24, 2019
- New functionality: popup login and sidebar login added to Pro version.
- New functionality: cart page social login option show/hide by default.
- New functionality: Integration with Newsletter Popup, Recently Viewed Bar for increased newsletter signup rate and increased conversion.
- Analytics dashboard optimization, now the analytics refresh is much faster.
- Login Form Key issue fix, when signing in with social login for the first time, you are not required to do this action twice.
- Social Media Google button updated in order to comply with Google requirements, previous icon design lead to rejecting your live mode application with the Google API.
- Helpcenter adjustment, removed Zendesk iframe and added a simple link to our Support Center in order to avoid any potential conflicts with other admin js added by 3rd party extensions.
- Fix for multiple rewritten ImageFactory classes, rewrite check validity, rewrite checks optimizations.
What’s new in v.1.8.1 - December 12, 2018
- Added multi-store compatibility.
- PayPal Sandbox and Live account configuration admin options.
- Optimized the generation of the OAuth URI in Admin.
- Fixed a bug related to Facebook Social Login return email function.
- Documentation improvements.
What’s new in v.1.8.0 - December 8, 2018