What’s new in v.1.10.7 - March 26, 2020
- New feature: Added an integration with our Product Labels module which now allows for displaying Product Labels on Product Carousels, both via widgets and Related/Up-Sell Carousels on Product Pages. Requires the WeltPixel Product Labels extension.
- Added additional verifications to prevent errors when certain product attributes were missing from the Magento instance.
- Fixed a bug that prevented scrolling on mobile when touching a Product Carousel or Banner Slider.
- Fixed a small misalignment of the old price discounted price in Product Carousels.
- Added minor CSS adjutsments to the Next/Prev arrows functionality.
- Fixed a minor height calculation issue for Banner Sliders.
- Removed an unused library for improved performance.
- Excluded Magento 2.0.x - 2.2.x from new features and fixes starting with this release.
- Adjusted WeltPixel Developer section comments.
What’s new in v.1.10.5 - February 12, 2020
- New Feature: Added additional Sorting Options for items in Product Carousels. Options include: Product ID Ascending / Product ID Descending / Price Ascending / Price Descending / Alphabetically Ascending / Alphabetically Descending.
- New Feature: Added new Design Options for Next/Prev buttons. This includes position options for Next/Prev Arrows, options for Dots Navigation, as well as allowing you to set custom transition speeds for both designs.
- Added new Prev/Next design options and transition speed options when using the CMS Reviews Widget with the OWL Carousel extension (Requires the CMS Product Reviews Widget extension).
- New Feature: Added a new Carousel Type based on user-defined conditions. This provides more control over which products are displayed in the widget.
- Fixed an issue that prevented products with a Special Price from being included in Sale Product Carousels.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in browser error being thrown on mobile upon scrolling between products in a Carousel.
- Confirmed compatibility with the newly released Magento 2.4.2 version.
- Added additional backend versioning verifications.
- Backend module code optimizations.
What’s new in v.1.10.1 - October 22, 2020
- Fixed a bug that caused an inability to save Banners from within the Sliders Manager section in the Magento Admin.
- Fixed an issue related to the Bestsellers Product Carousel whereby changing the period for items to be displayed did not work.
- Confirmed compatibility with the newly released Magento 2.4.1 version.
What’s new in v.1.10.0 - August 10, 2020
- Fixed a small issue that caused Product Carousels to shift by one item upon page load. This was only a problem for the Best Sell Product Carousel.
- Confirmed compatibility with the newly released Magento 2.4.0 version.
What’s new in v.1.9.8 - July 6, 2020
- Fixed an issue which, on certain configurations caused Add to Carts from product carousels to be redirected to a 404 page.
- Added an integration with the Product Reviews Widget extension to allow for reviews to be displayed in a carousel.
- Fixed a bug that caused banners to be deselected in the banner grid when changing the Sort Order.
- Whitelisted domain for Content Security Policies introduced in Magento 2.3.5.
What’s new in v.1.9.7 - May 7, 2020
- Fixed a display issue present only on the Internet Explorer and Edge browsers.
- Confirmed compatibility with Magento 2.3.5.
- Implemented small Backend performance optimizations.
- Added nxcli.net (Nexcess temporary URL) as a valid domain in the licensing process.
- Added an option in the Developer section to allow for switching Magento's CSP between "report-only" and "restrict".
What’s new in v.1.9.6 - April 9, 2020
- Fixed a bug that caused images to disappear from Product Carousels when Lazy Load was enabled and Loop was disabled via Carousel options.
- Fixed an issue whereby the Recently Viewed Products carousel was not working.
- Addressed a few browser warnings related to jQuery UI.
- Fixed a Backend issue on Magento Commerce whereby the Category Schedule functionality was not working properly.
What’s new in v.1.9.5 - March 10, 2020
- Added backend Google reCaptcha compatibility for Magento 2.3.x
What’s new in v.1.9.4 - February 5, 2020
- Removed obsolete export functionality from the Banner Slider Magento Admin settings.
- Code enhancements for increased security. Changed User Group info collection method.
- Confirmed compatibility for Magento 2.3.4.
What’s new in v.1.9.2 - November 27, 2019
- Optimized compatibility with Full Page Cache and Varnish Cache for the Schedule Banner functionality.
- Fixed an issue which whereby "Next" and "Prev" text was displayed on Banner next / prev buttons on the Chrome browser. This issue was caused by a recent Google Chrome update.
- Fixed an issue whereby the Select All button did not work on Related Product carousels.
- Added new translations.
- Added Magento and PHP version in the WeltPixel Developer section.
What’s new in v.1.9.1 - October 16, 2019
- Fixed an issue which caused the Random Sort option to malfunction.
- Removed obsolte isScopePrivate parameter to ensure best practice.
- Fixed an issue which caused certain carousel templates to load on the frontend even when disabled.
- Fixed an error that was thrown in the Magento Admin when disabling the Best Sell Carousel.
- Added comments in the Admin Section for better explaining the Add to Wishlist and Add to Compare options.
- Added the possibility to show review stars on Product Carousels.
- Fixed a caching issue that occurred when a carousel was inserted both on the Home Page and on the Product Page.
- CSS adjustments.
- Confirmed compatibility with the latst Magento 2.3.3 version.
- Included the WeSupply Toolbox integration extension - Proactive Notifications Email & SMS, Returns & RMA, Store Locator, Delivery Date Estimate, Logistics Analytics, NPS & CSAT score. Get Free on-boarding and launch within 24 hours.
What’s new in v.1.9.0 - July 18, 2019
- Fixed a bug related to a missing img tag when the Lazy Load option was used with a Related Products carousel. The bug affected the Free version only.
- Fixed an issue which caused the Related Products carousel title to display even if the carousel was disabled.
- Fixed a bug which caused Carousel display issues when inserted as a widget into certain page sections.
- Confirmed compatibility with Magento 2.3.2.
- Added HTTPS endpoint for licensing process.
What’s new in v.1.8.5 - June 7, 2019
- Fixed an issue which caused the Loop functionality not to work when Lazy Loading was applied to product carousels.
- Fixed a bug that caused product images to disappear on mobile when they had Listing Hover Images applied.
- Fixed a duplicate id error that occured when using a Best Sell Carousel.
- Adjusted Next/Prev button arrow positioning on all resolutions.
- -Corrected a spelling error in the Recently Viewed Products carousel template.
- Small CSS adjustments.
- Small performance improvements.
What’s new in v.1.8.4 - April 25, 2019
- Added PHP version in the WeltPixel Developer Section.
What’s new in v.1.8.3 - April 3rd, 2019
- Added a new functionality. A thumb image can now be added to each banner and can be used to switch between them. The functionality is similar to Dots, but now images can be added instead. Available only in the PRO version of the module.
- Fixed an issue related to product page caching when extension was enabled.
- CSS adjustments.
- Confirmed compatibility for Magento 2.3.1.
What’s new in v.1.8.2 - January 24, 2019
- Added the option to upload a new loader image for banners and carousels directly from the Magento Admin.
- Fixed placeholder for video on owl banner/slider.
- Fixed a bug in which adding a product to the cart directly from the carousel redirected to a blank page.
- Custom CSS code added to the banners is now applied all the time, not only when Custom HTML content also added from the admin.
- Code optimization, removed duplicated code.
- Helpcenter adjustment, removed Zendesk iframe and added a simple link to our Support Center in order to avoid any potential conflicts with other admin js added by 3rd party extensions.
- Fix for multiple rewritten ImageFactory classes, rewrite check validity, rewrite checks optimizations.
What’s new in v.1.8.0 - December 8, 2018
- Added Slide By functionality (PRO Version only) - Single or multiple item slide on Carousel scroll.
- Fixed a bug where the 'Select All' action in Magento Admin was not applying to Banner Slider grid in Admin.
- Compatibility adjustments for Magento 2.1.16/2.2.7/2.3.0.
- PHP 7.2 compatibility added.
- As Magento 2.3 comes with major core changes, we have provided a different set of files in order to achieve the best performance on each version.
What’s new in v.1.7.5 - October 24, 2018
- Optimization - use the mobile image as fallback if no desktop image is used.
- Fixed bug - now you can disable slider from slider grid in admin panel.
- Added cache lifetime parameter to widget in order to avoid out of stock products showing up in carousel - re-add widget to page to receive this fix - it is not enough to update the extension.
- Added detailed error messages for invalid licenses for an easier identification of the cause.
- License improvements, added *.magento.cloud as a valid test domain for Enterprise Cloud environments. Now both ‘magentosite.cloud’ and ‘magneto.cloud’ can be used for testing purpose with the production domain license.
What’s new in v.1.7.4 - September 25, 2018
- Fixed carousel and sliders arrows (design) for IE11 and Edge browsers.
- Admin menu styling to fit screen size 1366px.
- Fix for production mode with merged JS - missing color pallet display now fixed.
What’s new in v.1.7.3 - August 23, 2018
- New feature: Banners are now reusable in multiple Sliders (Pro feature).
- New feature: OWL Best sell carousel - added option to select period for best sell statistics day, week, month, year, all time. (Pro feature).
- Fixed banner preview in Magento admin, keep original ratio (both Free and Pro).
- License improvements, adding *.magento.cloud as a valid test domain.
What’s new in v.1.7.2 - August 2, 2018
- Fixed currency cache issue.
- Mobile optimizations.
- Best seller carousel max items limit now working.
- Fixed admin random logout issue.
- Licensing improvements, allowing 3 letter domain as valid domain.
What’s new in v.1.7.1 - July 12, 2018
- Compatibility with Magento 2.2.5 both Open Source & Commerce Cloud B2B.
- Added domain.test & [any_subdomain].domain.test to the list of valid urls for staging/development environments. Added domain validation with port number included for licensing purpose.
- Added licensing compatibility with Magento B2B.
What’s new in v.1.7.0 - July 5, 2018
- Recently viewed widget optimization, widget loaded even if not added to homepage.
- Optimized image loading for banners, mobile image not showed anymore in desktop view.
- Added option to enable/disable WeltPixel admin notifications.
- Show store and server related information under debugging tab: Magento Mode, Magento Edition, Server User, Magento Installation Path, Current server time, Latest cron jobs.
- Added licensing, license key needs to be generated under weltpixel.com account for purchased product, based on domain name and added under your magento installation.
What’s new in v.1.6.4 - May 16, 2018
- Compatibility with Magento 2.2.4, logger broken reference fix, changed to rewrite from plugin.
- Recently viewed products now showing in carousels when full page cache is enabled.
- Recently viewed products now showing in carousels even for guest users.
What’s new in version 1.6.3 - April 10, 2018
OWL Carousel and Slider Pro: Configurable products are now included in OWL Best Sell Carousel.
What’s new in version 1.6.2 - March 23, 2018
OWL Carousel and Slider Pro: Banner link click configured in admin now available also on banner title and description.
Design and shadow bug fix for cross sell products to match the rest of the carousels..
Center Add to cart, wishlist, compare buttons on carousels
Redesign for slider and carousel left/right arrows.
What’s new in version 1.6.0 - March 1st, 2018
Change image resolution in carousels from 240x300px to 480x600px to avoid image quality loss.
What’s new in version 1.5.8 - January 12, 2018
Added version control for installed WeltPixel modules, including latest version check.
Fixed visibility of last carousel item if Stage Padding is grater than 0.
Fixed Stage Padding save issues.
Fixed errors for null config values.
OWL carousels, fix for image size generation.
Fixed configurable products swatch change and hover image switch.
Removed duplicated general carousel config options, now available only on breakpoint level in order to avoid confusion and improve usability.
What’s new in version 1.5.7 - December 14, 2017
Added Support Center functionality in Magento Admin.
Added Debugger functionality, checks for rewrites and points potential issues.
Fix year format of date picker field.
Remove 4px banner margin.
Fix for banners, now centered on resolutions smaller than 768px.
Unused classes cleanup.
What’s new in version 1.5.5 - October 20, 2017
Added a smooth first load of OWL PRO Slider, removed the Next/Prev slider effect.
Fix for hover image, Prev / Next glitch.
Fix for lazy load option enabled.
Lazy load OWL functionality fixed for custom and product sliders.
Lazy Load implementation for related, upsell, crossel items.
Lazy loading OWL bug when lazy load on and items fewer than used items.
Lazy load image attribute added only if carousel enabled.
What’s new in version 1.5.3 - September 20, 2017
Added Hover Image functionality on listing pages with possibility to select the second image from product image settings. (available in PRO version).
Added mobile image & desktop image functionality for banners with frontend cache separation (available in PRO version).
Added Custom Category Carousels, show products from specific category (available in PRO version).
Added Google Analytics banner tracking per store-view instead of global.
Design adjustments for dots.
Cache for product blocks added.
Next/Prev button admin saving fix.
Auto height admin saving fix.
Fixed product page carousels box shadow.
Compatibility adjustments for Magento Enterprise 2.1.8.
Function param doc fixes.
What’s new in version 1.3.4 - May 16, 2017
Added translations files under /i18n/en_US.csv.
Fixed native bug of OWL carousel, prev / next buttons visibility control on breakpoints.
Removed Banner store view selector, not relevant as banner is not configurable per store view.
Fixed Banner Slider hardcoded date format, date now working in all international formats.
What’s new in version 1.3.3 - April 05, 2017
Fixed OWL carousel loading issues, some times when images were too big slider was not loading properly.
What’s new in version 1.3.2 - March 20, 2017
Added possibility to track Banner Click-Through-Rate (CTR) and revenue generated by the banner.
Fixed transparency issue - slides now visible on Safari browser, OWL Banner Slider
Fixed mobile navigation icons
Fixed prev / next navigation out of screen
Fixed carousel product picture padding when used in CMS pages
What’s new in version 1.3.1 - 02/21/2017
New option - control Dots visibility of product carousels per each configured breakpoint
Fixed - recently viewed products collecion fix for product carousel
Fixed - not rendering head title html if no title set in backend
What’s new in version 1.2.2 - 01/23/2017
Refactoring admin option names, admin hints for a better user experience
New documentation, html format, detailed with different structure
Small css adjustments and fixes
What’s new in version 1.1.0 - 11/22/2016
Renamed from “sell” to “Sale” products
Fix for proper product base url fetching
Image link bug fix
Option added for display to wishlist and compare
Time changed for setTimeout
Bug fixed to arrows position and ajaxComplete for loading
Title tag changed in h3
Dots and arrows fix
What’s new in version 1.0.4 - 10/12/2016
Options to display wishlist and compare on product page slide
Fixed loader for banner slider and product page carousel, in some cases loader kept loading
Frontend layout fixes
Fixed product case url fetching
Default config changes, enable product sliders by default
What’s new in version 1.0.3 - 08/24/2016
Adjusted default settings for banner sliders
Added validation for fields that caused confusion when setting up sliders
Bug fixed: image lost when saving the banner
Added info comments on admin options
New design feature: apply a different design for each banner using custom CSS / banner
Reorganised admin options for a more intuitive usability
What’s new in version 1.0.2 - 06/05/2016
Fix for slider, in some circumstances the images were not loaded
Fix for loader which sometimes loaded infinitely
Fix for slider, when slider was clicked the homepage refreshed, even if no link was set.